Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Now I know for sure.

We can't have 3 children because 3 car seats don't fit into the backseat of my truck. Well, okay, I've been able to do 3 regular car seats but 2 regulars and a booster don't work. Today I picked up the neighbor boy from Kindergarten again and this time I had my truck... Literally, I broke a friggin' sweat trying to strap that boy in the truck. Not fun. Even he said, "This is hard!"


Today was also holiday picture day at preschool... now, I am not a big fan of the set up Sears-type photos and today sealed the deal. When I told Dave what happened he laughed. It's true. My complaints were indeed ridiculous. Still I soooo did not want the children posed in front of the Toyland backdrop. I wanted the Vanilla Sky. So sue me. Dammit.


We'll see how the photos from school turn out... in the meantime I'm still fond of these types of photos:


(After she slipped in the snow)
(Getting up after coming down the snow slide)

1 comment:

Jane said...

I second the not liking the sears posed pictures. I love the snow fun shots you took!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...